How I Deal with Life.....

How I Deal with Life.....

Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Mostly Photo Entry with Commentary.

 Nothing much to do yesterday so I went to the Mushrif Mall with a friend and her son. This fish tank kicks the hell out of any fish tank at Bass Pro Shop!!


After the mall, it was back to the hotel for pool happy hour. Hanging out eating almonds and sipping a mint vodka for a bit, then all I wanted to do was lounge on the beach, listen to music, and read..



So, that's what I did.....


After awhile the sun started slanting dipping gold on the horizon.... time to go back to the room.



Leaving the beach: the view from the beach to the hotel



the scenery from inside the glass elevator going up to my floor...




Another day in Abu Dhabi.. waiting to be moved to Al Ain, waiting on furnishing allowance so I can purchase stuff for new apartment and arrange delivery.

Waiting, waiting, waiting. I am getting quite good at this. I figure that waiting in a five star hotel and doing jackshit are pretty closely related. And I do jackshit quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment