How I Deal with Life.....

How I Deal with Life.....

Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane.....

Received an email tonight from Nirvana travel agency. I am scheduled to leave Atlanta's Hartsfield airport on August 8, 2012  at 1:45 p.m and arrive in Chicago at 3 p.m. I then have a five and half layover at Chicago's O'Hare.

I board an Etihad airlines flight in Chicago at 8:30 p.m for a fourteen hour flight to Abu Dhabi. I will arrive in my new home August 9, 2012  7:25 p.m UAE time.

As instructed, I confirmed receipt of itinerary immediately 

I am relieved to know my exact leave date so I can plan the coming week and not be in this maddening limbo any longer.

Still have a few last minute details to take care of:
*install Buffalo router onto my laptop
* pick up medication letters and copies of RXs from my rhuematologist
* schedule an esophageal dilation for THIS WEEK! (Almost choked to death on watermelon tonight..not fun)
* phone airlines and get verbal confirmation on baggage allowances and costs (trying to decipher the baggage allowance information on the airline websites is like trying to read hieroglyphics)
* assist Mom with home arrangements for Dad's release from hospital
* take one entire day and do total jackshit with my dear husband (watch old movies on T.V, eat junk food, talk..)
* go by Emory hospital and spend time with dad..

 Guess I'm going to really do this.

Now I'm scared.

All systems are go...

1 comment: