How I Deal with Life.....

How I Deal with Life.....

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Seven Weeks and Counting: Abu Dhabi Checklist


LAST MINUTE TO DO LIST FOR ABU DHABI:

Buy a VPN                                     $55.00
Buy a Buffalo router                        $66.00
Buy a Magic Jack Plus                    $78.00
Save for extra bag on plane             $180.00
Rob a bank……                             Priceless

TOTAL                                         $379.00 or felony charges

Going to have to pimp the ole husband out if I keep running into expenses for this job.. It’ll take my entire first paycheck to just break even.

OTHER THINGS TO DO:

Have teeth cleaned (Monday!)

Visit my General Practitioner GREAT doctor: get shingles vaccine RX, have cholesterol levels checked, have thyroid levels checked, get letter for my medications, get copies of RXs. (June 19).

Make an appointment with chiropractor for back adjustment (ahhhhhhh….)

Visit Rheumatologist and get letter for medications, have liver enzymes checked, and get copies of RXs
 (July 21)

Place an order for my FedEX delivered ENBREL medication. 3 months worth (July 23)

Scan grammar and writing books I will use in classroom

Go to North Georgia mountains with husband for some quality one-on-one time…..

No comments:

Post a Comment