How I Deal with Life.....

How I Deal with Life.....

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Oh, Come On, You've Thought About Some of This Stuff Too...



Ponderables:

 My husband has three tattoos, a gun, a Marine Corps Officer's sword, a huge portrait of Chesty Puller hanging in the library, a Master's degree, and excellent grammar skills. And yet, some men still don't realize they can't compete . Dumbasses.

I don't care how old you are, if you are wearing a black Ramones t-shirt you look cool as hell in any situation.

Have you ever noticed how three month old babies try to get everyone to smile at them, even the cat?

I am so frustrated with political correctness and how you have to make damn certain every second that you aren't offending someone.  Come on, get a life. If you have time enough to worry about shit like political correctness in light of all the truly horrible stuff that is happening in the world, you obviously have waaaay too much time on your hands. At least get pissed off about something like animal cruelty, abused children, or the ravages war.. and then get off your ass and DO something about it. Otherwise, STFU.

Peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches are like the most wonderful culinary invention of all time.

I still have all of my Christmas decorations up. I can't figure out if that means I am filled up to my eyeballs with the season spirit or I'm just lazy.

I arrived back on U.S soil about three weeks ago and already I want to beat the crap out of some "young men" and tell them to pull their pants up NOW! Their underwear isn't that pretty, plus they look crazy as hell trying to pull their wallets from back pockets that hover somewhere around the bend of their kneecaps..

I think Z. Z Top was sent to earth to mankind as a reward for inventing the electric guitar.

My dog takes breaks from his naps to take naps...

I rearranged the spice cabinet today. How in the hell did I end up with five little jars filled with cumin? I don't even use cumin.

I used to get angry when I gave advice to my grown kids, they ignored said advice, and then everything I told them would happen if they didn't listen to me happened. I don't get angry anymore. I just look on it as free entertainment.

I spilled red cooking wine on myself today and it soaked into my STRAND t-shirt. I like my STRAND t-shirt and I didn't change, so I have had alcoholics following me around all day. Don't they have a meeting or something to go to?

 Do they have Alcoholic Anonymous  meetings in Muslim countries?

The Saran Wrap kicked my husband's ass tonight when he tried to wrap up the leftover salad. It was funny.






1 comment:

  1. The saran wrap did not kick my ass. I beat it down and won. The bowl was wrapped so tight that I had to kick its ass to get it off later.

    ReplyDelete