After a quick nap up in the hotel room, Suzanne, her son, and I caught a cab and headed to the mall (Marina Mall). I do a lot of window shopping only...
1. Ride all the way across Abu Dhabi
2. Go into a 24 or something story medical building that is crawling with people from every part of the globe receiving medical checks also.
4. Get fingerprinted and photographed (somewhere in that building, at this very moment is a really bad photo of me… I mean BAD).
5. Sit and wait.
6. Have blood pressure taken.
7. Sit and wait.
8. Have sight medical exam performed (doctor basically asked what medication I was taking and why, had me take off my shirt, checked my skin and then asked if I was pregnant. Yeah.. right, lady, look at the hormone replacement therapy med again..).
9. Sit and wait.
10. Have blood drawn. Two vials. I have a bad bruise on my right arm now.
11. Sit and wait.
12. Have chest X-ray taken.
13. pee in a cup