How I Deal with Life.....

How I Deal with Life.....

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Proof that I was left here by a far more intelligent race of aliens:

1. I don't clip my toenails in bed
2. I always dunk my Oreos in cold milk
3. I Love Mel Brooks
4. I don't understand No Child Left Behind because since it's been implemented it seems more kids have been left behind..
5. I know that DENIAL is more than a river in Egypt
6. I am having my first colonoscopy Tuesday
 7. I am far more logical and intelligent than two of my previous superintendents and my last three principals have been.. and they knew it.
 8. I recognize that "Summertime" is one of the best songs ever written
9. I either ignore stupid people or bat them around like a ball of yarn (until I get bored and just walk away..).
10. I have never tattooed my forehead.

1 comment:

  1. That's my girl. She is smart because she married me! And I am the luckest man because of her.

    ReplyDelete